Saturday, January 16, 2021

Limited Edition - I am Strong by ArtStacks

 Hello lovely people, today I'm sharing some more inspiration using the Limited Editions pack from ArtStacks Design...


I started with a background, I then added the ruffle from the 'Dressmaker Pack'. It was super easy to gather and I love the texture it adds without much bulk at all, because it's tissue.

I then punched circles out of the pianola paper from the 'Homemaker Pack', adding some tissue paper flowers from the 'Anemones and Friends Pack' and added the girl from the 'Dressmaker Pack'.

Here's my final art journal page with the addition of a title from the 'Faces and Figures Corestack'. I love that you can create your own sentences with these words...brilliant!

Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the full range of products available, you'll find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment