Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff!

Have you joined this months challenge over @ SUYS yet? If you are needed more inspiration, look here for the rest of the teams layouts.

A reminder firstly of our challenge! This month is a ‘Love’ quote, and of course we would like to see a handmade item on your page (can be handmade by somebody else!)!
The quote…


I simply adored Catie's creation of this, so much so, that I had a go at recreating this for my background using Dylusion mists.


I had a lot of fun creating this...I do love the intensity of colour that the Dylusions give. Add a free-hand drawn heart...which I have to say was balanced before adding stuff on top! LOL that's something I learnt, maybe do the drawing after, the lope-sidedness bothers me ;) must be that anal-retentive side of me haha! In the pocket of this layout I've written down my goals for the year...now to keep focused on them! This is an old photo of me, one that I use a lot, but the person who took it inspires me & simply makes me smile...that's something to be treasured :)
Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to seeing your take on this challenge! Thank you, as always for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo original!! LOOOVE Dylusions .....naturally!!! The way you've placed your little envelope is INSPIRED:):) .......not gunna mention the heart :):):) LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, your back ground looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWW....this looks amazing, Paula. It is such an unusual colour combo, but you have totally rocked it!! The background looks fantastic and I love the design & all the elements you've used. Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this makes my heart beat faster!

    ReplyDelete