Sunday, February 23, 2014

123 Challenge Blog!

Good morning all, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!
I know the month is almost gone, but here is the February challenge for 123! You have till the 22nd of March to get it in. I hope you give it a go...I absolutely loved playing with this criteria :)


The colour purple, the word 'spirit' & anything that gives 'texture'...too easy & right up my alley ;)


...& a close up of my masking with texture paste & fussy cutting. The Heidi Swapp elements worked perfectly with my colours, again using really old papers...I'm determined to get through them!


Check out the teams gorgeous creations for this challenge here! Remember, you do have extra time with this one...I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, yes!! And I remember those schoolies days too too well...to be honest, I'm glad they're over & done with!!! I really love the different masking effects you've gotten on the bg....looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, great take on the 123 challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous layout Paula. Love the colours you combined and the stunning photo. Awesome mist work and textures too!

    ReplyDelete