Friday, February 28, 2014

Exciting news to share...

Late last year I was completely blown away & honoured to be asked by the lovely Cynthia Llorèns to join the Scrap for Help DT! As it turns out, Scrap for Help & The Color Room have merged & I'm now part of the HeArt & Soul DT...yay!, still pinching myself ;)

I couldn't wait to start when I saw this gorgeous palette...so pretty & not normally something I would use.


My take on this challenge...


As well as the colour palette, you need to use a household item, which this month is 'junk mail'.


When this brochure came through the mail, I knew it was perfect! I've put it through the 'big shot' to create a scalloped circle which I placed behind the photo mat.


Check out the amazing creations from the DT here, so much gorgeous inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by...& as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate each & every one!
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh a big well done on your new DT! Enjoy it! Your layout is fabulous, and I love the idea of up cycling something on the layout too.. I wonder if I could fit another challenge in my month!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEVER use of the 'household item'...& those layers under your photo are fabulous....BIG congratulations:):):) Bet you have a BALL over there:):)

    ReplyDelete