Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Kraft It Up challenge!

I've been hanging out to share my layout for this months KIU challenge...I had a lot of fun creating it!

This months challenge is to create a layout on kraft or kraft patterned paper about something YOU love...


I have to confess, I don't allow myself enough time to do my beach walks...I'm hoping to change that!
I created the background by stamping & embossing in white, there is also a bit of gesso with a mask. The double hearts were created using the left-over piece of the very gorgeous Imaginarium chipboard. I firstly used texture paste, which I embossed with an antique gold.


Check out the new DT & their creations here...I'm very honoured to still be a part of this amazing team! :)
Thanks for stopping by...& thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate each & every one of them.
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Paula...love the background work and the beautiful photo....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING...looove the white on the bg & those hearts!!! Amazing.....looks really, really lovely. And YES! You should make more time for walks:):) It's such a therapy:):) Might be able to do this one now there's a bit longer to join in .......I love sooo many things - it'll be hard to choose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the photo and your background looks amazing!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you know how much I absolutely adore this, especially that awesome stamp/texture work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic page, love your design and the way the hearts sort of dribble down the page, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page Paula! Love the photo and the beautiful background and the awesome hearts x

    ReplyDelete