Monday, February 10, 2014

Show us your Stuff!

The February challenge for Show Us Your Stuff is certainly a gorgeous one! I had a lot of fun creating the layout for this challenge.

With February being the ‘love’ month, we couldn’t go past this awesome quote for you to scrap!! Remember you also need to add a handmade item (by you or somebody else) on your page/card/PL layout!! (If doing PL, we would like to see a full page, not just one card!) 
Now the quote… (The very cool background was created by our super talented Catie with her gelatos!!)


I simply have a sneak of my layout at this stage, full reveal later in the month...this is a close up of my handmade heart.


In the meantime, check out the gorgeous creations from the other DT here. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...UNfair...we have to WAIT???!!!!!!!!!!! That heart 'folder' looks cute!!!

    ReplyDelete