Saturday, April 1, 2023

Kraft+ April Challenge.

Hello and welcome to April. A new month means new inspiration and this one really excites me! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love this lady's creations, I'm a huge, huge fan! So I'm hugely honored that she agreed to be our inspiration for this months Kraft+ Challenge, as anyone who knows Lisa, knows that that she is not a fan of brown ;) But as you will see, top left, she has worked with Kraft before ;) So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Lisa for allowing us to draw inspiration from you.

This months challenge is...TO BE INSPIRED BY LISA OXLEY!


When I think of Lisa's work, I think of a rainbow of colour, so that's where I started. I started with a Dina Wakley stencil to add the rainbow of colour and I thought I would be clever and do it through a cut page.Yes, my obsession continues.


I must admit, once the background was done, I thought it's nothing like Lisa's style, but the challenge is to be inspired by Lisa, not replicate her., so I continued

I've created a figure from a piece of Dina Wakley collage paper and a flower from Lisa's 'artist series' paper from ArtStacks and the heart, again from Lisa's pack. I also thought these figures from Dina Wakley worked well for Lisa's style. I have journalled on one of the figures, but it's really hard to see. Haha I also tried to add coloured dots for Lisa's style, but forgot that is incredibly hard on the Kraft.

Make sure you check out the rest of the teams amazing creations, as always, they have outdone themselves...you can find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's very much appreciated.

Happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment