Tuesday, March 28, 2023

ArtStacks fun!

Hello! I'm back to share more from the gorgeous new 'Artist Series' release from ArtStacks! Sooo freakin' gorgeous!!! I have to confess, I was very excited to play with these, as I'm a huge fan of Tamara Laporte aka Willowing. I adore her use of colour and her whimsical feel, so couldn't wait to create with these packs.

Here I've used the girl from the 'Fabulous Faces' pack, as well as the butterfly in her hair & the tissue paper border on the bottom. The tissue paper background butterflies and the 'strength' circle are both from the 'Artsy Animals' pack.

I created my background with a mix of paints to match the colours used in the girl. I applied the paint using a brayer. I've added stenciled stars randomly. I've then added the tissue paper elements on the top and bottom of the page. Then I added that gorgeous girl to the corner of my page, adding more of the tissue paper elements (butterfly wings and butterfly circle). I've finally added touches of paint to the butterfly wings and the flower on the bottom.

Pop over to the ArtStacks page to see the gorgeous collections, it's just wow!

Thanks for stopping by, it's much appreciated.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment