Sunday, April 30, 2023

Creating with ArtStacks!

Hello! I'm here today to share more ArtStacks creations using the gorgeous new 'artist series' by Tamara Laporte aka Willowing. Here I've used the gorgeous girl from the 'Fabulous Faces' pack for my focal point. I loved the flowers in her hair, so wanted to continue that theme across the page. For this I added a couple of flowers from the same pack, as well as flowers from the 'Anemones & Friends' pack, including the tissue paper flowers from this pack.

As I knew the tissue paper flowers would get lost on that background, I added them to white paper and fussy cut them out.

My background was a mop it up page, with layers of stenciled texture paste and paint, but the colours worked for this girl and I always love not having to start with a blank page. I added the white roses at the time of creating to work with the flowers and to tone down some of the background. There is also torn strips of paper from Lisa Oxley's 'floral fetish' pack. The butterfly is from the 'wings & things' pack.


 Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated. Make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other amazing creations by the rest of the team...you can find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment