Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Scrapping update!

Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday break over Easter...it vanished all too quick for us here.
Can you believe we are at the end of another month!!! I'm looking forward to sharing the new challenges for the new month with you soon. In the meantime, here are a few layouts I've completed recently.

Sadly, this is not one of my photos, it's one my sister snapped on her holiday...this & other destinations are on my 'bucket list'!



I used clear gel medium with the gorgeous Tim Holtz mask to create the dot background...I love the subtle texture it created.


"Exquisite Beauty" was completed at retreat a couple of months ago...totally missed this one. I love this photo of my gorgeous girl, it was actually snapped by my husband. LOL he was supposed to get a shot of her outfit, but most impressed he got this ;)


This layout was inspired by all the gorgeous creations from the "Pop & Colours" classes over @ Shirel Studio. Don't get me wrong...I did not participate in the classes, unfortunately :( I think it would have been amazing, but time was a factor for me. Though from what I've seen, time & money well spent!

That's it from me today...thank you for stopping by! I huge thank you for your lovely comments, I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Gee whizz...these are all GLORIOUS...but having stayed for a week in Firenze...the top one has my heart.....this is a fabulous photo & I can just imagine where she was when she took it!! Love the clear gel medium masking look, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes another month just hours away now!! Your layouts are fabulous.. wonderful designs and each one gorgeously created...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Paula, I especially love the last one. Those circles look super!
    I'm so with you on the disappearing time factor!! Moving way too fast!

    ReplyDelete