Wednesday, April 2, 2014

HeART&Soul by The Color Room!

Good morning...today I bring you my 1st official DT layout for HeART & Soul by The Color Room!


*Please note the last colour is dark brown...this layout isn't my first take on the challenge ;) I thought it was black, but lucky for me, that layout has already been picked up for publication. I did rather love it! :)


Hehe this also wasn't my 1st attempt with this colour palette...I really struggled with the brown, but am really happy with this final layout! Being the hoarder that I am, I had this 'SpongeBob' tag put aside. I loved playing with my new templates...using a mix of mist, paint & distress ink.


I do hope you'll join in with TCR palette#167!
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. The best laid plans!!! What a bonus getting it picked up for publication:):) And this one looks fabulous...I don't scrap with yellow very much....you've ROCKED it...love those hearts, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful color palette and I love your yellow back ground details.. cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like it a lot. Might have to have a go with this challenge. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like it a lot. Might have to have a go with this challenge. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is a really cool layout - LOVE it :) Fab colours (I love yellow) and super fun theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout, love the bright colours and awesome textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Paula, I´ve got something special for you over at my blog and I´d really like you to answer the questions too. Would be great if you played along :)
    http://www.papierstau.at/2014/04/16/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete