Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Kraft It Up!

Hello again...where has this day gone??!! :/

April's challenge for Kraft It Up has gone live...check it out!
It's a 'bits & pieces' challenge...create a layout using Kraft and at least 5 of the following six items...
Layers, Sequins, Mists/Paints/Gelatos, Tearing or Distressing, Stamping, & finally, Arrows or Triangles.

This is what I came up with...hehe using all 6 ;)


I initially misted the background with my dot template, then used paint with the next 2 templates (arrow & splat), followed by inking the very cute 'Life Bits' templates. I can see I'm going to have to get more of these...they are very cool! Some stamping & lots of layers with torn edges, which to be honest after seeing Christin's "15 minute layering video", I used her technique of stapling the layers together...talk about a time saver, simply brilliant! Then a final addition of some sequins :)

Have a look at the rest of the teams creations here...I do hope you'll join us this month!

Thank you for stopping by...as always, thanks for your lovely comments! I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and what a great bits and pieces challenge.. I have put this on my to do list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes! The stapling works a treat LOOOOVE your layers:):):) What a lovely photo, too:):)

    ReplyDelete