Thursday, February 28, 2013

WW1...

The challenge this month over @ WW1 is...white + pink + hearts. Just got this done in the knick of time...
After watching Heidi Swapp's Creative JumpStart 2013 video, I simply had to have a go at creating one of her hearts. I will certainly be doing this again...it was a lot of fun.


Sorry for the dark photo, it's a very overcast day here today. Below is a close up of the texture, I'm really pleased with how it turned out :)

 

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. HI..This does look amazing, I love the texture on the heart!! Lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Paula... LOve the big heart and stenciling....thanks for playing along with this months challenge at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bg work on that heart - I saw that video...she's an awesome 'teacher':):) Glad it inspired you so beautifully!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I loved that technique too!!, this looks fabulous!!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that heart Paula, I want to touch it! LOL :) Thanks for playing at WW1 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this heart is so creative ! love it ! thanks for WW1 !

    ReplyDelete