Monday, February 18, 2013

KIU Challenge!

Good morning all! I'm just back from a weekend at retreat, so feeling refreshed & itching to get back to scrapping! It's so brilliant to see other people's work & how they create the things they do :)

Speaking of creations...the mid month inspiration for KIU has been added to the blog, check out the gorgeous layouts from the CT here.
Just a reminder...this months criteria was creative uses for sticker embellishments. I used a sheet of sticker alpha's as my background, it certainly a great way to use up all those leftover letters.


Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this page for the KIU challenge. Have been thinking about what I could do, but I'm thinking I might just have to scraplift yours LOL. If you dont mind that is ;-) Will still have to come up with something for KIU but this just looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bg works so, so well - gorgeous page - I really like the doily behind, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous.. I love the idea of the letters like that.. very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soooo Good Paula! Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever use of the letter stickers, the colours really jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete