Saturday, February 23, 2013

Retreat scrapping!

I was lucky enough to spend last weekend at retreat! I have to confess, I didn't get the scrapping done as I would have liked :( We'll blame that on very poor packing, hehe that's what happens with the frantic grab & chuck style of packing, when I was left with no time! But it was a fantastic time away, with a fantastic bunch of ladies...a perfect way to recharge the batteries :)

This 1st layout is for Scrap the Boys challenge using a photo of you & your son, to create a 'boy' inspired love layout.


The lovely Michelle from Scrapbook Divas was with us & knowing my addiction to masks, had put aside the 'confetti' one for me...let's say it was used a couple of times over the weekend.

Here I've used only half the template with black paint...


This photo has been used a lot by me...it's a fav, taken by the gorgeous Louise. You'll also notice her signature twine that I had left over from one of her classes. This layout is a bit of a 'self indulgent' one, but as a mum, they are lessons I'd like to pass onto my kids as early as possible. I've used my new Kaszazz 'inspiration background' stamp & cut out the appropriate words.


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Haha when I go on retreat my reason for not creating a lot is usually too much jibber jabbering ;). LOVE what you have created particularly your STB page. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that heart is great on the 2nd one.....& the strips of washi on the top one...YUM!!!!!!!! Glad you had a fun time:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bel effets les bandes de couleurs!
    Merci de participer à Scrap The Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The backgrounds on both are amazing, Paula...gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts Paula! I love the backgrounds you have created for both. Fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH gosh these are fabulous, I must say that secondone is stunning though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ! thanks for playing with us at STB !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts! Thanks for joining in at STB, the colours are very striking against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of washi!
    Thx for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete