Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend scrapping...

I love wet weekends, they are the perfect excuse to hit my scrap table ;)

Though this first one I created last weekend...been having fun with my new Tim Holtz cog die, which worked perfectly with his gears & the 2Crafty cog strip.


Again, having more fun with Rangers rock candy & distress stains, plus that cog die & those gorgeous gears. Just showing a 'sneak' of this layout as I used a photo pinched off the Maroon5 facebook page & possibly breaking some copyright law to show here??? ;)

 
 
This next layout took a while ;) tossed several backgrounds in the process & not sure I'm completely happy, but finally decided to stop being so fussy! Again, some 2Crafty chipboard...you'll notice a bit of a theme developing with each of these layouts. I'm trying to use my much loved chipboard, which rather than using, I hoard for 'special', but isn't every layout we scrap special ;)


Thanks for stopping by...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Yup, a wet weekend is a scrappy weekend INDEED!!!! LOVE that top one with the cogs....great finishes & around the frame & that printed paper looks fab....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI..These look great! Yes we need to use our stuff!! I agree! and I love how the title in the second layout stands out so wonderfully painted in the red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Boy layout - the cogs and colours are awesome. And that sneak peek is so tantalising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Paula! I was digging through my chipboard stash yesterday. So many cool pieces in there that I really must use :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work, Paula...loving the background work on both of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always fun to cme here and check out what misting and inking you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts Paula, The cogs look amazing in the first one and love the title against the black in the 2nd. Hope you are having a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete