Thursday, May 2, 2019

May Kraft+ Challenge

Hello, this month over at Kraft+ we have a fabulous SKETCH challenge...who doesn't love a good sketch to get the ball rolling. I personally love it when most of the thinking is taken away from me, so absolutely LOVED this month's challenge.


I'm loving art journaling at the moment, so wanted to adapt it for that, which I think worked well. I flipped the sketch around on it's side and stuck pretty close to the sketch, even pulling out the sewing machine for some stitching.


I used Dina Wakley's Collage Collective book, soooo loving that at the moment too, even bought myself a 2nd one. The figure here is actually from her chipboard packaging :)
Once again the DT have done an outstanding job with all their inspiration, I highly recommend checking out their creations over on the blog HERE.
I look forward to seeing what you do with this challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I also thank you for any comments you may leave me :) I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment