Saturday, March 2, 2019

Kraft+ March Challenge

This month over at Kraft+ Challenges, we want you to embrace all things.... 

METALLIC AND JEWELS

with our 'Jewellery Box' challenge!


I had fun creating this layout, starting with creating the background with Ranger Gel Plates and Tim Holtz metallic distress paint. I got this very lush base, which sadly was impossible to photograph, but I do love it! I then heat embossed some AALL and Create border stamps by Louise Nelson, popping a jewel/bling in the centre of the circles.


Here are some close-ups...




Check out the Kraft+ blog HERE to see all the DT gorgeous creations.
Thank you for stopping by and a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me. I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge!!! Love the bling in the centre of the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete