Monday, July 1, 2019

July Kraft+ Challenge!

Hello July! How quickly is this year vanishing, eeeck! I had made a post on Facebook commenting on how I was struggling with the reality that my baby boy was turning 18! Haha I was quickly put in my place with others telling me about their children turning 30, 50 & so on ;) I guess the truth is, time moves fast for all of us, whatever stage of life we are in. That's what I do love about this craft...the ability to capture it in that moment, recording the memories of the hugely exciting to the most mundane of daily events.

Anyway, onto more exciting stuff...this month's gorgeous BOLLYWOOD Challenge over at Kraft Plus!


How stunning is this mood board, those colours & textures, just gorgeous! It was the bright colours that caught my eye, as did the henna tattoo, so I added some heat embossed gold mandalas to my background. I also used the gorgeous range from Cocoa Vanilla...love it!
I also thought this photo from last year's Scrap&Chat Retreat was pretty perfect too, there are some rather bright & bold personalities there ;) When you find your tribe, hold them tight!


Pop over to the Kraft Plus blog HERE to see the rest of the DT's stunning creations, each month they continue to amaze me! #bestteam
Thank you for stopping by & a huge thank you for any comments you may leave. I do appreciate the time you take to do so x
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment