Thursday, May 4, 2017

I am back!!!

Hello, I'm not sure if I still have anyone actively following me after these couple of neglectful months! My apologies...a surprise trip to the hospital turned my life upside-down, but I am back scrapping again :)

Have you seen the amazing challenge over at Kraft Plus? It certainly gets you thinking...


This month we would like to see you scrap photos that are NOT square or rectangle. I adored the graphics on this inspiration board & was thinking of something similar to the bottom right, but couldn't quite get my photo cut like that. Here's what I finally came up with...


Pop over HERE to see the amazing creations from the rest of the Design Team, they are seriously incredible!
For those still following me & reading this, your continued support is very much appreciated <3 p="">Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I am here!!! So good to see you creating again, and this is stunning, what an amazing photo and it works so well to have it cut up like that.. see you again soon I hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you scrapping again Paula. Your sunrise looks superb cut on the angle. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete