Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello February!

This year is already off to a flying start!
Here is the Kraft+ fabulous challenge for February...coastal chic...


Criteria: Kraft + sketch + colour (black & white can be added).

While I've used beach photos, as that is where the colour inspiration took me, please note, it doesn't have to be beach related.


I turned the sketch to suit my main landscape photo & basically stuck true to the sketch inspiration. Though instead of that gorgeous banner, I found an extremely old chipboard flourish, to represent the waves. Haha this simply justifies my need to hoard as I've finally found a use for this, which has probably been in my stash for at least 10 years!!! 


I snapped these photos at sunset one afternoon. I could very easily sit for hours watching the waves come in...it's my soul restoration!
Pop over to the blog HERE to see the simply stunning creations from the rest of the team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this month.

& because I've realised what a super slack blogger I am, here's my layout for last month's 'on your bike' challenge. Eeck! As usual, all the entries into this one were amazing! It's always so hard for us DT to choose winners & this month will be no exception...thank you for your participation :)

 
Thanks for stopping by & any comments you may leave, are very much appreciated :)
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment