Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Kraft+

Hello! This year is seriously vanishing all too fast for my liking. The beauty of a new month is new challenges to inspire you.
This month's criteria over at Kraft+ is Kraft Plus ONE!


As well as the ONE colour, you are allowed to add black & white to your layout.
Here is my take on the challenge...


I've realised I'm a little bit addicted to orange, considering this month's & last month's layouts. I guess it works perfectly with my sunrise photos that I've been doing of late. Haha promise to come up with something different next time.
Pop over HERE to see the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you for any comments left. I do seriously appreciate them <3 p="">Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. "Orange is the new black", or so I'm told! Not a colour I use much, but you've made is sing. Love the MM background which to me looks like waves and sand. Fantastic photos; the mood is sheer serenity and a reminder to live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have picked the perfect color to match those gorgeous photos!! love the stenciled back ground and love the chipboard title too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a pretty sunset! The colours are fabulous, love the chipboard title!

    ReplyDelete