Tuesday, July 26, 2022

"Creation and Madness"

Hello all! Today I'm sharing another art journal page featuring the fabulous designs from ArtStacks!, in particular, the designs from the Artist Series from Deb Weiers...love them!

Again starting in my DWM Kraft journal, I created a background with paint and stencils (Dina Wakley and Kinder Kreations). You'll notice a bit of a repetition of stencils used, mainly because I don't like waste, so will use up any left over paints on blank pages. It's a great way to start pages, with something already there, rather than a completely blank one. I then added some random stamping around the page.

I then cut the 6x6 frame out of one of Deb's background pages (Wonky Backgrounds), then stamped around with blue paint to match the background and the blue in the paper. I cut out one of the figures (Wonky Faces) and added some Tim Holtz wings to it. Glued it down, with a title, using words from Deb's pack (Wonky Backgrounds). Final step was some splatters with white gloss spray.



Here is a close-up of that cute critter with the wings...



To see what fabulous creations the rest of the team have been creating, pop over HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment