Saturday, July 30, 2022

ArtStack share.

Hello, it's my turn over on the fabulous ArtStacks blog!

As you would well know by now, I'm a huge, huge fan of the gorgeous Lisa Oxley and was soooo excited when I heard she was doing an Artist Range for ArtStacks....she did not fail to disappoint <3 I totally love her range and love creating with it!

On this art journal page, I've used the products found in Lisa's Bright & Bold pack. First starting with a big paint splat on the background (TCW stencil and a mix of green paints) and adding random stamping. I've then cut her background papers into circles and torn one into a strip. I've cut out her figure, then added the tissue paper words around in a visual triangle.

Don't you love the colour of her range! It just makes me happy!


Thanks for popping by!

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment