Saturday, February 5, 2022

Kaszazz January Release

 Hello all, have you seen the gorgeous new release from Kaszazz...it's certainly a gorgeous one.

You can view all the new products through my WebStore HERE, grab a cuppa & enjoy!

I'm thrilled to say that I was asked to create some projects for the Kaszazz Team Training Day, using their Serenity Range and was lucky enough to have them published, yay!


Here's the card for the Make & Take, using a combination of stamps & stencil.

I had so much fun creating these cards, so perfect for double-sided papers and these papers are worth showing off.


Here is the double page layout, again using the Serenity Range papers, stamps, stencils, stickers and chipboard. Did I say how much I loved this range ;) 

Thank you for sharing my excitement.




No comments:

Post a Comment