Monday, January 10, 2022

ArtStacks play

Hello! I hope this finds you well & hopefully had some time to create in the new year. Luckily for me, I have...yay! Today I'm sharing some creative play using the gorgeous designs from ArtStacks...


 Here I've used the fabulous tissue paper from the 'Trees and Leaves #1" pack. I went with a multi-coloured green background, with highlights of blue stenciling. Then I stuck the trees and the quote down. I had previous cut-outs from the "Lorraine Haight Moraine BackStack" which I added, before adding the boy from "Lorraine Haight Moraine Corestack"

Here is a close-up of the single page...

Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other DT's, including Guest Designer's, amazing creations. You can find it HERE.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment