Tuesday, December 14, 2021

ArtStacks - Peace on Earth

Hello! Today I'm sharing an art journal page using ArtStacks products using the Lorraine Haight Moraine CoreStack and Christian Christmas Quotes.

After painting my background black and flicking white gloss spray over it, I broke out the BigShot. From it, I cut the Tim Holtz Perspective butterfly our of the green coloured core stack. Also cutting out and edging one of the 'altered ancestors' to place in the middle of the butterfly. I always associate butterflies with angels, and we need angels for 'Peace on Earth'...or a miracle! 

This one was a quick and easy one, but you need ones that like, especially this time of year.

Don't forget to pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other amazing creations from the rest of the team, you'll find that HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment