Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Kraft+ Challenge for November

So I'm a tad late in getting my layout done for this months adorable ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL Challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenges...returning to work has certainly had an impact on my crafty time! Though this months challenge was too sweet to not join in....


 With 2 rescue kitties at home, I certainly had a huge choice of photos, but couldn't go past this super special one. 


 Everything used on this page can be purchased through my Kaszazz online store, which you can find HERE. It's the perfect time to shop, as Kaszazz have a fabulous BLACK FRIDAY SALE on at the moment, with 50% off most of their range. To make the most of this sale, get your order in before 12noon, November 26th

If you haven't already done so, check out the rest of the teams gorgeous creations for this month HERE, they are certainly well worth it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


1 comment: