Sunday, August 1, 2021

August Kraft+ Challenge.

 Hello and welcome to August! How quickly is this year going!!!

Today I'm sharing this month's brilliant Kraft+ Challenge...this month we want you to be 

INSPIRED BY PIE GRAPHS

 

I know there is no actual cake on this inspiration, but that's what I thought of when I saw this challenge, so I went on the hunt for a 'cake' photo and because we have teamed up with 'Scrap the Boys' for this challenge, it had to be of my son. How lucky that I actually found one...what a cutie ;)

 


 

I cut 2 different size circles out of the 'Floral Splash' range from Kaszazz and cut 'pie' pieces out of them. I also 'pinched' Lizzy Crust's idea of using cogs in my background, such a clever idea on repeating that 'pie' image. All products used here are from Kaszazz and can be found in my Web Store.

Pop over to the Kraft+ Blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the team, but also make sure you check out 'Scrap the Boys'...lucky for me, I've seen their amazing creations for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!


8 comments:

  1. You are very creative! The pic of your son hits home today because today is my son's birthday too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hope your son had a fabulous birthday! Thank you kindly Dominique.

      Delete
  2. I love the take you took on this page with "pie." Its very clever and a cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete