Saturday, July 31, 2021

ArtStacks play.

Hello to you. Today I'm sharing some creations using ArtStacks Designs.

Here I've used the new Kraft journal from Dina Wakley, I love the 6x6 size, so nice and easy to create a quick page. Here is a couple of 'quickies' for you.

I painted a green square on each page, outlining with pen. I've then layered strips of pianola paper, the book paper and the brown dressmakers tissue paper...all from The Homemaker CardStack to each page.

To this page I added the flower bouquet from the new Anemones and Friends CardStack.  The final addition is an ArtStacks title quote.

The 2nd page one is basically the same as above, though I've stamped the brown dressmakers tissue with a stencil and gloss spray and my feature is the figure from Faces and Figures pack.

Pop over HERE to see all the gorgeous creations and products.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment