Thursday, June 17, 2021

Retreat creations.

Hello! Last month I was lucky enough to go to retreat...such a treat! This was our 28th retreat and our 10th year, certainly something to celebrate...and we did!

For ease of packing, I stick with all my Kaszazz products. LOL that's still an embarrassingly lot!

I finished off an art journal page which was started an eternity ago. I'm not really sure where I was originally going with it, but it finally came together after a slow start.


The background is created using Dylusions paint. The stamped fish are coloured in with alcohol ink pens (TriBlend).

 
Again, this background had been started previously, this time using Distress Paints. The collage papers are the new Home Sweet Home collage papers from Kaszazz. I cut out the cute little houses individually and stuck them down.

Here are close-ups of the journal spread, showing the cute Home Sweet Home Collage Papers and the background stamping.
 
 


I also did a bit of scrapbooking, haha I know, it's been a while. Here I've used the 'Spring Meadow' range..it's such a pretty range.



All products used can be purchased through Kaszazz, you can find my Web Store HERE. I am also happy to help with any needs.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!



1 comment: