Tuesday, June 1, 2021

ArtStacks Play...don't forget to play!

Hello! Today I'm sharing a quick art journal page using the little 6 inch Dina Wakley white art journal to showcase my ArtStacks goodies. After creating a very quick and easy background of paint and gloss spray, which were both painted on. I added the Tim Holtz butterfly, as I was also using the butterflies from ArtStacks Anemones and Friends Corestack, adding one of the butterflies as wings to the cut-out doll from the new Dressmaker CardStack. I love that these dolls now come in a variety of colours.


With the addition of a title from the Words of Wisdom MiniStack and the page is done. Sometimes life only allows you quick and easy, there is certainly nothing wrong with that!

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment