Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July More Than Words Challenge

Hello!!!
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the More Than Words challenge. I know, right now you don't know what is more surprising...that I scrapped or that I'm posting on my much neglected blog ;)

Anyway, with a bit of a nudge, I thought I'd actually join in a challenge...


For my take on the challenge, I thought I would scrap my son's last day of school ever! It's actually the end of all schooling for my children, an 'end of era' kind of thing for this emotional mum. We celebrated all together with a late lunch, as luck would have it, we were all home to do it.


I swear the colours are more monochromatic than they have photographed??? Using all Kaszazz products, except for the 'goodbye' lettering.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay happy & healthy.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the color palette. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula what an emotional time this must have been for you! Such a great memory to scrap too. And I get it about the monochromatic - it's amazing how different shades photograph differently. It's so good that you could join us at MTW this month! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and special layout to say goodbye to a lovely era! Thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely LO! Thanks from MTW! Yulia🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful page Paula!! Love your beautiful texture!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete