Sunday, March 1, 2020

March Kraft+ Challenge!

Hello, hello! I know, I'm a VERY slack blogger! I think I may have missed a couple of months, sorry. Instagram has become so easy and is far more interactive, that it is my 'go to' form of social media.

This month's challenge over at Kraft Plus is all about DIY Stamps! 



I was super excited when I initially saw this challenge, as I always wanted to create my own stamps. I've always been inspired by Louise Nelson's DIY stamps and wanted to give it a try myself. Sadly, this remains on my 'to do' list, as I simply didn't get myself organised.
I have to confess I feel like I cheated on this one, as my stamps are DIY, but they are not created by me! I was lucky enough to have a talented friend, who had a load of stamps she had created herself out of craft foam...thank you Ronnie x


She had cut out shapes and clued them to a foam floor mat, too clever...they looked incredibly professional! As I had my gel plate out, I used it to add the paint to the stamp, getting a nice even coverage. I also used a toilet roll with paint for the pink circles.


"Sock cat" is about our kitten who temporarily needed a sock to protect a wound she received while wrestling with her 'sister'. This was already our 2nd visit to the vet in her short life, so it was important to us to help it heal as quickly as possible. A sock ended up being the solution! LOL we ended up going through a few old socks.

Check out the amazing creations by the rest of the Design Team HERE.
I hope you find time and inspiration to join us this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment