Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Kraft+ October 'Blast from the Past' challenge!

Yikes...how did it become October 4th!!! This year is vanishing all too quick!

A new month means new challenges & Kraft+ have a beauty again for you...


These fabulous graphics got stuck in my head, so when I saw this Kaisercraft piece of paper on a friends desk while at retreat, I said how perfect it would be for this challenge! That very beautiful friend gave me the piece of paper, so it simply had to be used even when I realised the challenge wasn't the graphics at all, but it was still perfect as it too fitted for 'old papers'.


I've also used eyelets & vellum on my layout! Haha I hadn't realised just how many eyelets I have in my stash! They may need to make a comeback to simply use them up ;)



Pop over HERE to check out the amazing creations by the rest of the team. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge...perfect excuse to get through some old stash!
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I have those eyelets too!! And I really like how you used the graphic, even if you didn't have to! LOOOOVE the 'boom'....brilliant :):)

    ReplyDelete