Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Kraft+

Spring has sprung! :) I would say this is my favourite season, the days start to get warmer, the Spring flowers, it's like new beginnings.
I simply adore this fresh, colourful palette & inspiration for this months challenge at Kraft+


Isn't it gorgeous!!! Make sure you check out the blog for additional details, as ScrapMatrix are offering an incentive for anyone who completes a double page layout.


I've created my background with layers of distress paint using a spatula, stencils & stamps, also adding colourblast paste with that fabulous Tim Hotlz + stencil :)

.

Pop over HERE to see the rest of the teams amazing inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for any comment you may leave me...they are very much appreciated, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic mood board, and your layout is lovely.. great colors on the back ground..

    ReplyDelete