Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Yikes! Super slack blogger!!!

Gosh, how embarrassing...to come on here only to discover that I've not yet posted my layout from last month's challenge! Haha I know things have been a little crazy, but that is terrible :(
I've just visited all the participants for the Kraft+ 'postal' challenge & they were all amazing...here is my very belated sharing of my take on this fabulous layout.


It was a little scary how many old stamps I found, yes I kept all my old stamps from stamp collecting days. Haha it's seriously scary how much stuff I keep! It may explain why I feel so weighed down...I'm really struggling to find 'balance' at the moment. 2016 was going to be my year to create a more balanced life, but it's already March & life seems more chaotic than ever.

2 comments:

  1. Giggles! Well, NICE to see it up now;) And I do love that bg 'mm' work you've got going there..... AND would you believe, just today, I found some post 'dies' that I could've used, SIGH..... AND I just found a HOUNDSTOOTH flair. Can you believe it? BOTH too late, giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete