Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March & hello Autumn!

March! Wow...where did February go??? I'd love to slow things down a bit...someone press the 'pause' button please ;) The great thing of a new month...is new challenges & I do adore the challenges over at Kraft+, though I have to confess this one was the toughest one so far for me.


Here's my take on the sketch & houndstooth...


You must go & check out the amazing layouts from the rest of the team...you'll find them HERE
Have fun with this challenge...I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)
Thank you for stopping by. As always, a huge, huge thank you for your lovely comments. I do appreciate them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. oh yessss please slow down the days.. it is crazy how fast this year is going.... love your layout.. pretty photo.. and yes it is a bit of a challenge... but it is a .... challenge after all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and the photo! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete