Monday, May 18, 2015

Jot May Moodboard challenge.

Hello! When I saw the moodboard over at Jot Magazine I simply had to have a play! I also adore the digital stamp from Jodie York at Polka Dot Creative that I included that too.

Here is my take on the challenge...


Sorry for the poor photography of the layout, it is on white cardstock but here looks slightly off ;) I used water colour paints & heat embossed stamping over the top.
Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments...I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! Love the design and love the drips too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh! LOOOOVE those blocks and dribbles of colour.....fabulous):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you've created your fabulous background! Wonderful page! Thank you for playing along with our Jot challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout - love that background! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love the paint drips!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at JOT...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your clever background just jumped straight out at me Paula... gorgeous!
    Thanks for taking the JOT challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula.. thanks so much for playing along with the May Mood Board challenge over at Jot..your layout is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this LO so much ! great idea the blue blocks above

    ReplyDelete