Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Wishing all those mums out there a brilliant mothers day, hope you all feel the love today! :) I'm making a quick post while my gorgeous girl makes buttermilk pancakes...yummm!!!

& to show off a layout I did yesterday...this one has been brewing in my head for a couple of months. It was a challenge set by Sonia over @ Scrapboutique, I instantly knew what photos to use, but simply didn't find time to do it. The challenge was to scrap a 'happy' summer memory & to use the colour yellow. The sun was created using glimmerglam...the sparkle in real life is gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!
Happy scrapping :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy mothersday!!And wow what t beautiful L/O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO Paula.. love the mix of colours and the sun detail looks fantastic!! Glad you had a fab Mother's Day :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that flower looks awesome. Love it and the use of OA papers is fabulous for those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what very beautiful work make you I love it.
    and i go you follow you I do like it your blog.
    and I hope that you like it my Blog to and love it to follow?

    have a very nice day
    XX carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Paula!!!! I love it heaps!!! Wow! Love the colours and the pics and the flower - everything actually! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, I see you're going to join us for our Red Earth Road Trip which is wonderful so I thought I'd better come and visit and WOW, what a fabulous BLOG. And this LO is so yummy I could eat it now LOL.
    Great work, would love you to share your talent at RES too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh gosh gosh that sun flower i s freakin awesome Paula!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow!! Flower and scallops look fabulous!! Hope you had a lovely mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete