Wednesday, January 18, 2023

ArtStacks creating.

Hello, today I'm sharing my recent play with ArtStacks products. It was the opposite  page of January's K+ 'cut out' art journal page, so I started with similar colours. Partly because I was already using them and I like both sides to blend well together ;) even if they are single art journal pages. In the yellow paint, I've journalled with a wooden skewer. it's hard to see the texture in the photo, but it's more visable in real life.

This is with the 'cut page'...


This is my page using ArtStacks using the gorgeous canvas paper from Lisa Oxley's Floral Fetish, which I can out using a figure stencil or chipboard. I had also cut a stencil flower from the same range. As well as a torn strip of paint sample paper from Lisa's Bright & Bold range. The title "Be Brave" is again from ArtStacks, it's from the fabulous 'All Dressed Up' pack.


Thank you for stopping by, it's much appreciated.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment