Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June Kraft+ Challenge

 Hello! Have you seen the fabulous MONOCHROME CHALLENGE over at Kraft+ Challenges?


The hardest thing is settling on one colour ;) I chose yellow, mainly because I wanted to use the Kaszazz sunflower stamp and stencil. I've used a combination of paint and a hint of white gloss spray for my stenciled flowers. I then stamped the sunflowers and coloured them in using Natalie May's 'Words of Wisdom' Flat Magicals...they are seriously gorgeous!

 



A final sprinkling of gloss spray, after some journaling and a title and we are done. I've completed this in my Dina Wakley 6x6 art journal...I love this kraft paper, so smooth and a fabulous thickness. I can't wait to get my hands on the new larger one, it's going to work a treat for future Kraft+ Challenges.

Pop over HERE to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Design Team.

I hope you'll join us this month.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment