Wednesday, May 25, 2022

ArtStacks creations...

 Hello! I hope this finds you all well. Today I'm sharing more DT creations for the fabulous ARTSTACKS.

I have to admit, I absolutely love this new Artist Series from ArtStacks and had a lot of fun creating with it. Deb's work is so fun & quirky. For this page, I've used Deb Weiers Wonky Faces pack in my 6x6 kraft journal.

I loved this little guy..just as he was, but I wanted to make him my own, so to speak, so I've added some of the lips from one of the other sheets (DIY wonky faces) and added bits of that very striking black and white paper (which is actually from the Deb Weiers Wonky Backgrounds pack). I adored the mauve on him, so incorporated that in the background with a spray of distress oxide. I also had a purple paint pen to add some journaling....of course you can't actually read it, but that's the point ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment