Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Artstacks - Wonder

Hello all! Today I'm sharing an art journal page created to showcase the fabulous ArtStacks Design products.

For this page, I initially sprayed through a stencil, then added a cut piece of the 'brown dressmakers paper' from the 'The Homemaker pack'.  I did more stenciling and splattered some ink around, before adding the window frame, from 'Doors and Windows pack'. Adding the cut-out roses from the pianola paper from 'The Homemaker' pack and the cut out girl, from The Dressmaker' pack The final addition was the 3 words...laugh, imagine and wonder, as my title. These can be found in the 'Faces and Figures' pack.

You can see by my close up that I also added the Tim Holtz wings to my girl.

Pop over to the Artstacks blog to see the rest of the teams gorgeous creations...you'll find it HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment