Monday, March 8, 2021

Just breathe...ArtStacks play!

Hello! Today I'm sharing an art journal page created for ArtStacks. I started with a background created using a mix of stencils, with a various paint, ink and distress ink.

 I really wanted to use this beautiful tissue paper head (Faces and Figures Pack), isn't it fab! It got lost on the background, so I added it to plain paper before cutting it out. Unfortunately in the rush of getting it glued down...the usual crazy was going on at home...I tore around the mouth area. That is always a danger in gluing down the tissue paper, always use a light hand, as you need to put matte medium on both the tissue and the surface you are gluing it to, this way you don't get air bubbles underneath.

I certainly wasn't wasting that beautiful girl, so that's where the butterfly (Anemones and Friends Pack) comes in ;) Here is my finished page, which needed a slight tweak with the colours after adding the butterfly. It's nothing like I had planned, hence the perfection of that title, which can also be found in the Faces and Figures Pack. 

Here's a close up of the tissue paper drawing...so beautiful.

Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the full range of products HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment