Monday, September 21, 2020

Retreat shares and new Kaszazz catalogue!

I was lucky enough to be at retreat the previous weekend...how good for the soul! I have to confess, I have the best bunch of ladies, lot's of chatter and laughs, couldn't ask for better especially during these times. Bonus was, I actually managed some scrapping too ;)

This layout is using the "whimsical forest" paper range from Kaszazz, plus various stamps, chipboard and die cuts from Kaszazz. The photo was taken by my talented sister, Carly Skinner Photography

 

This time I've used the gorgeous "stellar" range from Kaszazz, as well as various stamps and die cuts.


Also creating a few Christmas cards using the "Greetings from Australia" range.
 

Yesterday, Kaszazz released their new catalogue and it’s an absolute beauty! I’m absolutely loving the 2 new ranges released and can't wait to get my hands on them. You can view the new products through my web store HERE...grab a coffee and enjoy! I'm especially loving that the have the Dylusions and Distress Paints in the new flip-top lid, LOL now to get through my old stuff ;)

Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave me, are very much appreciated, thank you.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment