Saturday, November 3, 2018

November Kraft+ Challenge!

Hello, another month down & it's almost coming to the end of another year! I swear life did not move this fast as a child!

Today I'm sharing with you, the fabulous challenge over at Kraft+, where it is all about MOSAIC. How gorgeous are these graphics by Amanda Hall <3 p="">

When I saw this stencil by Stencil Girl, I knew it was perfect for this challenge, so I had to buy it! I had an idea of what I wanted, using the gel plate, unfortunately it didn't quite work out exactly as what was in my head, but I love it anyway.


With the addition of the Kaisercraft Collectables, it was a fairly quick & fun layout to put together.
To see what the other DT came up with, pop over HERE, as they did an amazing job again!
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment