Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October Kraft Plus challenge!

Ok, so it's no surprise that I'm one very slack blogger...Instagram and Facebook, so make everything so easy.

I'm sure you've all seen the fabulous challenge over at Kraft+ this month. We want you to embrace friendship and all it's glory. I know I'd be lost without my friends.


I'm blessed with a lot of beautiful friends, but for this challenge it seemed perfect for one friend in particular! I had already created a few backgrounds while with her at retreat earlier this year. I was also lucky enough to borrow her newly released AALL&Create stamps...how gorgeous are her 'landscape lines', I love them! I'm sure you can why I chose this gorgeous soul for my layout. It's heavily inspired by here...haha you can't help that when creating in her company, what she does with the gel plate is absolutely amazing!


The rest of the DT team have, as always, outdone themselves...check them out HERE. We do hope you'll join us this month.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: