Friday, June 1, 2018

Hello June!

Eeeck! Seriously, where did May go? Haha I know, I say it each & every month...too scary how quickly the year is going.
A new month means a new challenge...gotta love that! This month's challenge over at Kraft Plus has loads to love! This month we want you to be inspired by Dr Seuss.


How gorgeous is the inspiration board, created by Amanda Hall...I just love it! Haha though I love anything Dr Seuss! I grew up on the books & also read the books to my own children, it was such a special bonding time. It's a sentimental fave of mine.

When my girl came home with blue hair, I instantly knew this was the photo to use for this challenge...my little 'thing 2' ;) I had just had a weekend at retreat with the gorgeous Louise, so my background was naturally done using the gel plate.


I had also just received these stamps from AALL & Create, again, so perfect for this photo. I used the quote "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
Check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT HERE, they truly are amazing! We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Well I have no clue where the months are going, really june already... crazy!! Love your take on this months challenge, love all the shades of blue and that hair is amazing... have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete