Monday, February 5, 2018

February Kraft+ 'ABBA inspired' challenge!

Yikes, I'm one slack blogger! I have to confess I'm loving the ease of use with Instagram these days, if you are on Instagram, you'll find me @paulap5p_scrap.

How brilliant is this month's challenge over at Kraft+, I love it! I was super excited by this challenge, as it took me back to my childhood, those carefree days ;) Sadly, or thankfully, there is no photo of my 10 year old self in that 'ABBA Arrival' t-shirt that I owned, so I took inspiration from Amanda's gorgeous graphics & the colours of ABBA albums.

The challenge...

 
My take on the challenge...


I created my background with this gorgeous Flutterby Designs stencil and a mix of texture paste and Dylusions spray, I love the results! My title is a ABBA song title. You can't help by sing along with their songs, thankfully for me, they bring happy memories & are very uplifting.
I hope you have fun celebrating the music ;)
Pop over HERE to see the amazing creations for the rest of the team.
Thanks for stoppping by & thank you for any comments you may leave, I truly do appreciate each & every one of them.
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Yes this is a fabulous challenge and I love how everyone has their own inspiration...and this layout looks wonderful.. that stencilling is stunning and so is the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning stenciling with the vibrant colours which look gorgeous with your photo.

    ReplyDelete